BROWN DISCHARGE AFTER PERIOD ENDS

I KNOW THAT HAVING BROWN DISCHARGE AFTER MY PERIOD IS NORMAL BUTS ITS ALSO ANNOYING.  DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OF HOW TO GET RID OF THE DISCHARGE THAT WOULD NOT BE THREATENING TO MY REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM?  SUGGESTIONS OF HOME REMEDIES WELCOME..THANKS!
do you have a lot of it for many days?
i know my period usually lasts a grand total of 4-5 days and about 2 days of the brown discharge but the brown discharge is light. i just use a "light" tampon or a "light days pad". i personally dont know of any way to get rid of it as i would think its just part of the process. im happy when i see it get brownish because it means my period is ending!
I used to douche monthly but my doctor suggested that I stop b/c I would get a bacterial infection each month after douching.  That's why I'm looking for something other than douching..thanks for the input guys.
you might try a douche?
maybe someone can support this but i heard that douching is not good. our bodies have a way of cleansing itself naturally and using a douche can flush bacteria upwards causing infections?
I don't think you have anything to worry about. At the end of all my periods, it is light brown. Thats a sign of old blood. If you use tampons it gets backed up basicly. Mine always starts about one full day after I thought I've stopped. I will not use anything and then the light brown discharge begins. I hope this is helpful to you.
my doctor told me that the brown discharge is old blood.