Bad uterine cramps - food poisoning?

On a Monday I ate sausage and eggs and almost immediately after my stomach started gurgling as if diarrhea would soon follow. The diarrhea never came, neither did vomiting, but I suddenly felt like a gas bubble was trapped in my lower right side. I took some gas medicine, but it continued for a few hours until it turned into some of the worst uterine cramps I've ever had! Worse than menstrual cramps, and reminded me of when I was experiencing contractions from labor. The pain radiated to my lower back also. The pain has been off and on for a whole week now, with some days being better than others. It gets a lot worse if I'm even the slightest bit hungry, and as soon as I eat the cramps stop. I assumed it was food poisoning since this all started immediately after my meal on Monday, but I've never heard of it causing cramps for a week straight! Any ideas? Please help!
Usually food poison lasts from 1 to 3 days, accompanied by cramps, diarrhea, vomiting, headaches, weakness, etc...You should have this evaluated by a doctor soon, because there are a variety of organs located on the right side of your body, and sometimes issues can arise that can cause the same symptoms you've described. Take Care