Been bleeding for 13 days

I HAVE BEEN BLEEDING FROM 13 DAYS STRAIGHT N STILL GOING ON... THIS IS HAPPENING FROM LAST MONTH.. LAST TIME I BEEDED FRO 10 DAYS AND STOPPED..... IN FEBRUARY I REMOVED MY COPPER T DUE TO ITS MISS PLACEMENT AT THAT TOME I BLLEDED FOR WHOLE 1 MONTH AFTER THERE IS ONLY SPOTTING FOR 5 DAYS AND STOPPED APRIL I HAVE NOT GOT PERIOD AND MAY I BLEEDED FOR 10 DAYS.. JUNE IM BLEEDING FOR 13 N GONING ON ITS NOT HEAVY BUT HAVE CLOTS THIS TIME... IM VERY WORRIED PLS HELP ME
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi!  This sounds problematic.  That's outside the normal max bleeding of 7 days.  Anemia becomes a concern at this point.  I would call your doctor and report that this is happening.  While abnormality can happen after IUD removal, this is a bit much and a doctor needs to guide you.  Is the pill something you'd consider?
I'm not on any pill and not having sex  from past 7 months
COMMUNITY LEADER
The reason I mentioned the pill is that sometimes it is given to regulate cycles.  
Okk  thank you dear for ur help
A lot of people have this issue upon insertion or removal of IUD.   Dr. that remove the IUD, should have given you a list of warning signs to look for afterwards.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community