Belly button pain

My area around my belly button felt brushed on the inside. I stuck my finger in my belly button and felt deep and under the skin I could feel a hard knot that was sore. I have been nauseas to my stomach for a week now what is this
It can be a boil or a cyst. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. . Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle. Treatment includes antibiotics and incision and drainage and do not touch or pick them up. Application of warm compresses also helps.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing