Birth control

I've been on lo lestrin FE for about 5 months and I usually do not have a period, and if I do it's light and spotting. I got on birth control because I was having a lot of periods in a month. Well I had sex during my white pill which I believe are the sugar pills and we didn't use a condom and the next day I started my period. Light spotting , I just thought it was normal cause it was the days I was supposed to start but a few days into my new pack I was still spotting and then I stopped but one day my boyfriend fingered me a little and I started bleeding again and last night he fingered me kinda rough and I woke up and I was bleeding. What's this mean? Am I pregnant? Do i have an std?
Intermenstrual bleeding may be due to many causes. If it was after intercourse or masturbation then chances of genital infection or cervical polyps are there.They are tiny, harmless growths on the outer surface of the cervix and can bleed after intense sexual intercourse.Stress and anxiety can also cause intermenstrual bleeding.

Other causes may be uterine fibroids,miscarriage after a pregnancy,ectopic pregnancy,fluctuation in hormone levels,IUD(intrauterine device)use,use of anticoagulant drugs and hypothyroidism.

Please get yourself evaluated by a gynecologist as pelvic examination and investigations are required to confirm a diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.