Black Spots on walls of vagina

I have several black spots on the outside of my vagina and I don't know what they are or where they came from. I have about 9-10 on each side. Some are bigger than others. Can you tell me what these might be and should I be worried? I tried to pop them because I thought they were blood blisters or black heads but they wouldn't do anything.
i have them to, please let me know if someone can answer it for you. ***@****
have more sex
I have one and i tried using a twizers to pull out anything and nothing happened. its like a black purple. and on it skin right by my leg..i think its referred to at the lips but i don't know. Do you think its an STD?
Go get yourself looked at by a doctor or someone at a sexual health clinic as the isn't something you should have.
I also have black spot around my vagina lips too many they r so embarrassing
I saw something about that on embarressing bodies and they just said they're sprt of birthmarks but I would get them looked at because they can sometimes be cancerous like a mole.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community