Bladder Sling Concern

I have a major surgery back in 2008. I have a complete hestarectomie and had my left tube and ovary removed and reconstructive surgery and rectume surgery and had my bladder in a sling. I'm having severe burning pain in my hips. at least that's where it feels like its coming from. I cant lay on my side ever for no more then 30 minutes. I have lower stomache pains all the time and sex is a big NO' NO'. I have the desire but don't like the feeling. I have lower back pains as well. Can someone please tell me whats going on? I'm only 37 But feel 80. I'm always walking around with burning hips all day and night. My doctor is lost for words. And yes I know some of my words are misspelled.

Burning pain in hips and lower back pain seem to be due to neurological causes or spinal cord causes. Burning pain and sensation is often symptomatic of nerve related causes. I suggest you to get a MRI scan of the loser spine done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.