Bleeding after intercourse? Please help!

Hi  there, I'm an 18 y/o female and I have taken birth control ( Kariva -- to be specific) since I was 15 to treat PCOS. About a month ago, I had intercourse and afterwards  I bled heavily and had cramps for a week. I should not have gotten my period for another two weeks according to my pills. When I took the pills that started my period, It was very light and ended two days early. We used a condom but I'm scared. I've been constipated, had thicker vaginal discharge, and pain in the left and right sides of my abdomen. Why did I bleed? Why am I having weird symptoms now? Could I be pregnant? Am I just freaking myself out? If any one could answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
You should really go see your doctor. That sounds pretty major. Was it your first time?
No, but it was my first time having sex in a year.
I just saw the date of this post and realize it was from awhile ago, so I hope everything turned out fine. I wanted to give some advice about PCOS. I was diagnosed with it when I was about 19 years old and was put on Metformin to help regulate my cycles and get my hormones and weight under control. In that time, I had horrible cramps from the polycystic ovaries. I would spot pretty regularly after each time having sex as well. My Gynocologist told me that I had a very sensitive cervix and my partner could have added to some of the pain as well. Sex was painful for me until I found the right partner and positions while having PCOS.