Bleeding during Pregnancy..

So, I have recently found out that I AM expecting a few days ago. I went in because of some vaginal bleeding and it wasn't time for my menstrual cycle. Well, they did a blood test and we came to find out that I was indeed a week and a half pregnant. Basically, I guess what my question is... "How long does implantation bleeding occur?" Also, if this ISN'T implantation bleedng, what COULD be wrong? Should I be worried. Im going to go ahead and schedule a Dr.'s appt for sometime early next week. I was just going to see if anybody out there knew anything??
Thanks.
Lindsey
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
The onlt thing to say is to go and get checked by a doctor
My doc told me that 40 % of pregnancies have bleeding at different times for a lot of different reasons.  It could be old blood where the baby is implanting, it could be placenta, or that your cervix is raw and bleeding, (all normal) and these were just a few he named.  I wouldn't worry too much unless you have heavy red bleeding and cramps. However, if it persists, which I experienced, they may run blood tests to check the viability.  Good luck!