Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.7k Members

Bleeding for 5 days did I have a miscarrige?

I missed my period for about 2 weeks but I didn't think much of it because I was really stressed out that time. Another week passed and I started feeling nauseous, hot flashes/night sweat, darker/swollen nipples then I took a test I got a negative answer. I took another one the next day early in the morning and it was negative again. A few days later I saw pink discharge when I was peeing and some type of pea sized tissue in the toilet with no blood. It looked like wrinkled risen light pink color. After that I started bleeding for a week it wasn't that heavy with cramps and back pain still not so severe. The blood also had black spots in it kind of like tiny cloths. It slowly turned brown on day 5 and it stopped. I took another test and it came back negative again. My nausea is gone but I still have hot flashes and nipples are still dark and swollen. I am so confused about what is happening. I don't have insurance to go for a checkup. Has this happened to anyone. I think it might be an ovarian cyst because I am getting pain on the sides of my pelvic. I read that pregnancy symptoms could be similar to ovarian cyst symtoms.
1 Responses
Sorry to hear your confused, but I doubt your pregnant. All the pregnancy tests says negative,sometimes stress can cause your period to be late
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.