Bleeding for 5 days did I have a miscarrige?

I missed my period for about 2 weeks but I didn't think much of it because I was really stressed out that time. Another week passed and I started feeling nauseous, hot flashes/night sweat, darker/swollen nipples then I took a test I got a negative answer. I took another one the next day early in the morning and it was negative again. A few days later I saw pink discharge when I was peeing and some type of pea sized tissue in the toilet with no blood. It looked like wrinkled risen light pink color. After that I started bleeding for a week it wasn't that heavy with cramps and back pain still not so severe. The blood also had black spots in it kind of like tiny cloths. It slowly turned brown on day 5 and it stopped. I took another test and it came back negative again. My nausea is gone but I still have hot flashes and nipples are still dark and swollen. I am so confused about what is happening. I don't have insurance to go for a checkup. Has this happened to anyone. I think it might be an ovarian cyst because I am getting pain on the sides of my pelvic. I read that pregnancy symptoms could be similar to ovarian cyst symtoms.
Sorry to hear your confused, but I doubt your pregnant. All the pregnancy tests says negative,sometimes stress can cause your period to be late