Bleeding

Hi. I'm a virgin and I was fingered really hard by my boyfriend 2 days ago. The day after being fingered I bled a lot ,kind of like I had my period (dark red blood, steady flow, but no clots, no cramps or any kind of pain), it's been another day and I'm still bleeding. I was wondering if it's possible for me to have gotten my period 2 weeks early? Or could he have damaged something that is causing me to bleed a lot?
Yes! It is possible to have gotten your period early. But also, I don't think it is your period. When my bf first started to finger me I bled. Not full on heavy, but it filled my panties. I think that you were tight and he may have ripped you or tore you or you just opened up and he broke your hymen. Many different things can contribute to why you bled. But, I wouldn't worry I think you're fine.
But is it normal for me to still be bleeding 2 days later?