Bloating and Pain Around Uterus and Bladder

Today I feel very gassy around my uterus/bladder. When I stand up it's hard to stand straight. I haven't passed gas but I dont know what it is. I'm not pregnant, but I'm ovulating. It just started today but gosh it's uncomfortable.

Does anyone know what this is????
Possibly an ovarian cyst. They bother the nerves (but often flat-out hurt, they don't just make you feel gassy). If it begins to hurt more, see your doctor and he or she will probably be able to tell with just an ultrasound if that is what is going on.
It feels like gas bubbles though
It's easy enough to check. Go to the pharmacy and get something made to break up gas (with simethicone) like Gas-X, MyTab or Phazyme, and take it. If it solves the problem, you'll know that was what it was. The part where you said it is difficult to stand up straight is what I was reacting to. That sounds more extreme than gas, but I guess if there is a lot of gas, it's possible.
The main thing is, see a doc if it gets worse.