Blood in milk breastfeeding

My baby had hard time latching since day 1.so I started pumping. I used to pump for 20 to 30 mins per session. And due to that, I think my nipples got cracked and was very sore and swollen. I stopped pumping for 2 months. Today, I started again, and I noticed blood in milk only on one breast (breast which had cracked)
I'm worried. The milk is coming out clear when I squeeze my breast
But I don't see any crack on my nipples. So idk where the blood is coming from. Is it something to worry? I tried pumping the second time, and the milk with slightly pink. The first time, it was complete red