Blood in stool

Hi I’ve been constipated for months now  I went to the doctor they gave me some medication to help me make a bowl movement but every time I stop taking it I get constipated again and recently I’ve notice after I make a bowl movement it hurts really bad and bright read blood starts to leak in the toilet please some help me and give me answer??
COMMUNITY LEADER
You're probably straining too hard and ripping the skin of the rectum. Why not try taking one spoonful of olive oil every day (by mouth)? It does wonders for the consistency of poops without medications.
Annie made a good point. Straining to hard can cause very small tears that can cause the bleeding. If you’re noticing that you are bleeding no matter what the consistency of the stool is, you could have small cuts higher up your GI Tract. I would contact your doctor if it continues and ask for a colonoscopy