Blood vessels popping in finger...

umm...... i think a blood vessel popped in my finger today, because it was black and blue, and hurts really bad. I read some of the posts that had this happen to them, but they're waaaaaaaayyyyy older than me. There was no trama or anything to my finger that would have made this happen. Some of the others are in their 60's, but I'm only 13. Should I be worried? Should I talk to my doctor? This has never happened before, and I was just diagnosed with Chronic Migraines, because I've had a headache for over a month now, so could this be causeing my headahce, or vis versa?
Im 43, im having the same problem, Now that you mention it, i did have a headache last night when this happened again. Im trying to figure out why also! Im no doctor, but this is not normal, it has to do with blood flow. Im on trying to find out, all im seeing is other peoples symtoms. Sorry.
I'm 57 and I also have my blood vessels pop in my fingers...It starts to itch and turn blue and swollen..I was wondering myself what causes that.