Body heat/sweating/acne/depression/anxiety/hair

Hello all,
Just looking on some advice if you have any idea what this could be symptoms of?
I'm overweight (Though these symptoms also occured when I was thinner).  I'm 28.I get extremely affected by the heat..I even steam up cars on cooler days),  I get very sweaty to the point you can see droplets forming on my arm when Im lightly active.  I have acne and suffer from hirutism on my face (not mostache though, just cheeks/chin/neck.)  Also have depression and have quite bad social anxiety.  I have suffered these symptoms for about 2-3 years.  I've just gone on akamin 50 for my acne.  My dad had acromegaly when he was 25 but this is apparently not genetic.  Also have very regular periods.

Any ideas? Thanks all
For your symptoms thyroid disorders like hyperthyroidism should be ruled out. Get your thyroid hormone levels checked. Hyperthyroidism is the condition when the thyroid gland secretes more of the thyroid hormones which have a negative feedback mechanism on the production of TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) from the brain leading to low levels of TSH. Antithyroid medicines are given for decreasing the levels of T3 and T4.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thankyou for the reply :)
I guess I should be going to see my doctor for this one, I'll let you know the results. Thanks again.