Born without a cervix

I was born without a cervix, tests show all other reproductive organs are fine, except for uterus is small.  Is there any surgeries that could "construct" a cervix so I could become pregnant?  Also, since I don't have a cervix, I have never had a menstrual cycle.  Any information would help.
Tammy,

The inside of your uterus must not contain a lining, or you would have had problems, severe problems, long before this.  For if your uterus had a lining, it would be sloughed off each month, and without a passage such as the cervix, you would be in excrutiating pain with the build up of the sloughed lining.  

I suspect you kely have only a rudimentary uterus that is not functional.  The best person to pose these questions to would be a specialist in infertility or other reproductive specialist.