Brazilian waxing vaginal tear

I yesterday I went for a brazillian wax- my first. It was all going well until my finger slipped when the waxer asked me to hold the skin taught. Somehow this left me with a tear in my vagina, just next to the labia minora. Its about 5mm deep and a 2cm long. It bled a bit, and doesnt realy seem to be healing, though it isn't bleeding any more. Should i go to the dr or will it heal on its own?
thanks.
its prob to late to have the doc do anything for it, just keep med on it and keep an eye on it to make sure it doesnt get infected. if it gets bad red and swollen go see your doc. sorry you have a bad first experiance
I just did what you described.  (I wax myself.)  Did you heal ok?  What worked?  I don't have insurance so I can't see a doctor.  
(Besides, its Sunday.)

Can you let me know how it turned out to help me calm down a little?

Thanks!
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
*correction Calendula ointment.  It comes in a cream, an oil, and a petrolium based product.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
As a professional in the spa and health industry, it is the technician's responsibility to do a thorough and complete procedure to remove all hair to the client's needs during a brazilian wax. But, it also necessary to have the client as a partner during this procedure. If it is the client's responsibility to ensure the skin is tight, and the client lets loose of the skin, then the liability falls upon the client for any lacerations. We have well-trained and higly educated technicians at our spa who performs many spa duties. But, if it is done to a perfect art, it takes two to complete some services: the technician and the client.  If the client fails to perform his/her duty, she/ he is the one who brings on any pain and suffering if the rest of the procedure has been delivered according to all applicable rules and regulations. Just thought any of you would want to know this.

BY: TMR
Please or to view.
the same thing happened yesterday and boy am I peeved. i've been waxing for years and this has NEVER happened to me. I've used 2 different salons/spas (one was very expensive which is why i switched to a less expensive one) and none of the technicians had ever asked me to hold my own skin. They've always done it for me. Except for yesterday--I think we were holding and stretching so tight that there was no elasticity left in my skin so it tore.
I'm hoping to heal before vacation next week. Grrr!
I just had brazilain today and thought something must had gone wrong because the pain was so bad.  She told me "i am so sensitive down there"    I got home and went to the bathroom to find my underwear full of blood!  I irrigated with saline and discovered a 1 1/2 inch laceration.  I  am a nurse and know I must have been bleeding a lot and she said nothing to me!  Then she has the guts to charge me.  Do we report these places?  I am Lazer hair removal bound.  
Please or to view.
Same thing happened to me yesterday..went to dr..she applied dermabond...we will see if it works..boy...that was no fun...
This happened to me this afternoon and I'm still sick to my stomach over it. What is the general healing time for this sort of laceration? Mine is about a centimeter long and a quarter of that wide. I'm terrified :-(
Please or to view.
So has anyone completely recovered? This really hurts! I'm going on a remote vacation and wont have access to a clinic and I'm getting nervous...
Please or to view.
Please or to view.