Breast Cyst-Question

Recently diagnosed with breast cysts on right side.  Very painful for over 2 years, doctors said that because the cysts are small, they cannot do anything about them.  There are over 10.  Isn't there anything that can be done to relieve this?
Hi, I'm in my 35th yr and am just shy of 20 weeks pregnant and experiencing intense pain in my left breast, in my search for answers i found somethings that could  help u out. Alternative medicine may help your problem namely chinese herbology, DANG GUI in particular is known as a blood tonic, it's said to promote blood production and circulation, anti tumor, anti bacterial, protects the liver, relieve pain and inflammation, there's more info about it, so ask @ your nearest health food store which will have an herbology section, I worked in that dept @ a health food store on Maui and have grown aqquainted with alot of those remedies, hope u feel better. britlady34