Breast firming

Hi every one! I am a mother of 3 and my breast has become soft that makes me feel un cormfortable without bra. Pls.. what can I do to make ot a little firm. Thanks for making me happy by answering me.
HI,
Various methods can be tried for firming of the breasts. Breast massage and strengthening exercises can help. Breast massage promotes circulation and strengthens the supportive ligaments of the breasts. The pectoral muscles, which are the muscles underneath the breasts, can be strengthened with exercise.  Many commercial products that are available some of these products are herbal-based and contain ingredients such as dandelion root, soy, fenugreek, and Indian ginseng. These herbs are believed to firm the breast tissue. Surgical options like breast-lift surgery or breast implants help enhance the shape and size of your breasts and improve their firmness.

The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.