Breast lift with silicone implants not healing (open wounds)

I had a breast lift with silicone implants and a mini tummy tuck 5 weeks ago.  Approximately 2 weeks after surgery the incision area under both breasts opened quite quickly.  Within a couple of days the wounds were significantly large and weeping.  For the last 3 weeks I have been on  oral antibiotics and treating the wounds twice a day with silver sulfadiazine. I don't see any sign of healing and my PS will determine today if I need to be seen by a specialist.  I am not getting answers to my questions about how this happened?  I did not have drains in my breasts however I did in my stomach and that incision site healed fine.  Is it because of not having drains?  I'm losing confidence in my PS and feeling a great deal of regret about the surgery I chose and the PS to do it.  Please tell me your thoughts and recommendations.  Thank you.