Breast lump

I have a lump in my breast. It's been there since I was a teen and I'm 25 now. Around my period it tends to feel prickly and sort of sore. My back tends to feel prickly too. I don't know if the lump hit a nerve because my upper back feels prickly all the time and seems to get worse around my period. I also think that its affecting my leg because my leg feels pinched too.sometime my arm feels the same way. I want to get it checked out but I'm scared. I don't know if this is a benign tumor, a cyst or possibly even cancer. All the symptoms i am experiencing are on the same side as the breast lump.

Also is it best 2 make an appointment with my primary care doctor first or an ob gyn about this issue?
Bump. Anyone?