Breast pain question

I'm not sure what is going on at the moment & doctors don't seem to have come up with any answers. I've got extremely pain breasts on the outer edge specifically and more recently my nipples have started to hurt. Ive also experienced thick white vaginal discharge, pain during intercourse & dry skin down there too. I'm 17, and I've been on the pill for a year (mini pill, I haven't had a period since I started it) and in the last two weeks I've come off it hoping it might change symptoms. If anything they've worsened. If anyone has any clue or anything to make it more comfortable, it'd really be appreciated
Thank you
The various causes of breast soreness are premenstrual syndrome,hormone therapy,pregnancy and breast feeding,fibrocystic disease,use of oral contraceptives and rarely a breast malignancy. Please consult a gynecologist and discuss these possibilities.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.