Brown Vaginal Discharge After Late Pill

I have been taking ovranette carefully for almost a year. During my current cycle I took the 9th pill 20hrs late and 2 days later I had unprotected sex. I began to get brown discharge straightaway. What does this mean? Could I be pregnant?
This could be breakthrough bleeding. If you are apprehensive regarding the status of your pregnancy you can get it checked. Most home pregnancy tests that check urine beta-HCG are sensitive to 20-25 mIU/ml of HCG. The test can be positive anywhere from about 2-3 days prior to a missed menses to 4-5 days after, but usually it should be done 7-10 days past your missed period.

Otherwise you can get a serum HCG or an ultrasound uterus also done which is more specific than urine pregnancy test.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

The thing is I don't want to get pregnant. How likely do you think it is that I'm pregnant?