Brown Vaginal Discharge for 2 weeks

Hi, I've had brown discharge from my vaginal for approximately 2 weeks now, with some blood spotting in that time. My last period was 3 weeks before this started happening. Am I pregnant? The discharge does not smell, only like my normal period. I have had some unprotected sex, some with a condom, but I am on birth control and he always pulls out.
Sweetheart maybe you should go to the hospital or call your doctor to come in you don't want to wait any longer and it could be some serious.
Intermenstrual bleeding may be due to many causes. If it was after intercourse or masturbation then chances of genital infection or cervical polyps are there.They are tiny, harmless growths on the outer surface of the cervix and can bleed after intense sexual intercourse.Stress and anxiety can also cause intermenstrual bleeding.

Other causes may be uterine fibroids,miscarriage after a pregnancy,ectopic pregnancy,fluctuation in hormone levels,IUD(intrauterine device)use,use of anticoagulant drugs and hypothyroidism.

Please get yourself evaluated by a gynecologist as pelvic examination and investigations are required to confirm a diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.