Brown vaginal discharge and when i wipe black mucus

Im a 17 year old girl , im a virgin and my period isnt due for atleast another two weeks but recently i found clear stains and discharge on my undies but i assumed it was stains from Previous things.. But tonight i checked my undies and i had brown/red discharge on my undies so i went to the bathroom and wiped and black mucus appeared. Im really freaking out right know because i have no idea what it is and ive beeb feeling sick lately so could it be related? please help!! Any help would be very appreciated.
Hey there... well first question: What age did you begin your period? Secondly, can you describe the texture of the discharge? And also, "feeling sick" in what way?
Another question is, do you use tampons, and could you have left one in by accident last time? That happens sometimes and would lead to a discharge like that. Why not see your doctor?
I was 13 when i first got my period, well the first discharge was clear and just looked like a stain then later when i changed undies and it started again first red then it turned a reddy-brown , ive been feeling dizzy for a while and ive been feeling on/off sick for the past few weeks, like vomit sick :/. I do use tampson but i havent used one for over a year. I would but i dont have any way to get there unless my parents drive me and they'd say i was over-reacting.
Thanks for trying to help..
*tampons