Bump on vulva

I've been exercising a lot recently and I noticed a small bump on my labia majora more on the outer part. It took about a week to heal but now I have another bump still on the labia majora but its under the skin near the labia minora. I'm a virgin, but the only sexual thing I've done with someone is just manual stimulation and that was 6 months ago. Could these bumps be due to the excessive sweating and the friction of exercising? Thanks.
Btw, the bumps are painful to the touch and feel round.
could be a clogged hair duct from sweating and if you shave that increases the risk of bactria getting into the ducts. ive had it happen once its definitely painful. I had mine lanced. try putting a hot compact on it and see if it comes to a head..if it does know that popping these are very painful. if they get worse or won't go away see a doctor. Make sure after you exercise you shower and wash yourself with plenty of water