Burning urination and itchiness, negative for stds and uti?

I was treated for chlamydia a year ago, and still had symptoms after treatment. I was retested multiple times for months after I took the antibiotics and all the tests came back negative. I have burning urination, constant discomfort, and an intense itchiness down there. Was retested again recently and was negative for gonnorhea, chlamydia, and trich. My gynecologist mentioned something about maybe having vulvodynia. It just feels like I still have an std even though all the test results are negative.
The doctor ran tests for three things? (Chlamydia, gonorrhea, and trich?) And didn't test you further? (For example, yeast infection, BV, kidney infection, bladder infection, pinworms?) Testing for three things is not a lot of tests.
I forgot to mention I was tested for yeast, bv and and a urinary tract infection. All came back negative
This comment may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.