CM and TTC...

How quickly should my CM be changing?  It seems like in the past 24 hours, it's changed three times!  Is that normal?

On CD 12 (yesterday) it started off sticky, then a little bit of EW, and then this morning (CD13) changed to more watery or lotion-like.  

I also experienced a continuous cramping in my left side last night, along with severe lower back pain, and my bbs have been sore on and off since my last AF.  (not normal)

My cycles range from 27-31 days in length (the last one was a 31 day cycle and really light.)  Does it sound like I've already ovulated, or am I getting ready to ovulate?  I just don't remember my CM ever changing so rapidly, especially this early in my cycle...

Any thoughts??
It sounds like you are in the process of ovulating!
I hope so!!  :)  I'm on CD14 now and it's stayed watery/lotion-like.  I'm hoping I'll get some more EWCM, but maybe it's already happened.  Guess it'll be on to the 2WW pretty soon!!
I'm with ya. We have been on the same cycle days for a while now! Even though they have been so weird. I hate the 2ww. But at least the pressure will be off for a bit. I hope this is our month. Baby dust, baby dust, baby dust to you....