Can I be pregnant or I have an infection?

I was on birth control only for three weeks in May and stopped because of the side affect. I had my break through bleeding. June I didn’t have a cycle at all. I had a two day period on July 4th to July 5th. July 11 I spotted pinkesh a little. I paid it no attention. July 30 I had pink discharge after having sex and it happened against the next day. I’m not sure if it’s pregnancy or an infection.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Well, pink is discharge mixed with a little blood.  Fresh blood (as brown discharge is old blood).  That could be simply hormonal from the stopping of the BC pill.  Or it can be irritation due to infection---  but with an infection, either fungal or bacterial, you'd have other symptoms.  Yeast is common and you'd have itching most likely and discharge.  Bacterial is accompanied by a strong and foul odor usually and thin greyish discharge.  Any other symptoms besides the pink discharge?  If you had unprotected sex though, you did risk pregnancy.  It just doesn't show itself -- if you conceived--  immediately like that though.  So, 2.5 weeks after you had the unprotected sex, take a pregnancy test.  Get some condoms if you don't want to take the pill to protect yourself.  But let me know if you have any other symptoms.  good luck
I had sex every day after my period ended. I been extra hungry but I doubt that is a for sure pregnancy sign lol. I don’t have any pain burning or itching. The pink discharge was mixed with his Semon so I can really tell the amount

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community