A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members
1433738 tn?1284359825

Can I be pregnant?

I have had irregular period all my life but this time I didnt have it for a whole year.The doctor put me on Provera (Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets) and on Aug 5 got my period.On Aug 12 it stopped no more period. On aug 25 I had unprotected sex with my bf(sorry if tmi) but we did it 3 times that day with no protection .On aug 30 I had some pink discharge but only when i wiped and it lasted 5 days.I tought it was my period so i was wearing a tampon but it was never heavy or a lot.On Sep 4 i notice that the tampon did have little blood clothes very tiny .On sep 5 i had noore spotting no more anything it was all gone but then started getting some cramping in my abdominal specially when i needed to use the restroom number 2. The cramping was mild but lasted till yesturday. I keep takeing hpt and they all comeout negative can anybody help me and tell me what can it be.I keep getting my hopes up cause i want a baby but am givivng up on that
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.