Can a large penis cause internal vaginal damage

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 3 months now. He has an extremely large penis. This morning after loving making last night. I woke up with pain in the pelvic area somewhat internally when I press on my lower pelvic area. The pain felt is not only felt by my pressing down in the pelvic area, even while sitting I feel it. Its hard to explain the pain, though its kinda of like a constant crapping feeling that wont go away. Because hes large, we cant have sex every night cause ill feel pain internally. Can this cause internal vaginal damage and what can I do about it
He might have been bonking on your cervix and irritating it.  You might go see your ob-gyn to rule out anything more serious.  Good luck!
Put up with the pain. NO PAIN NO GAME! dUH IM A DOCTOR IN ALL AREAS OF HEALTH LISTEN TO ME.