Can it be.

My boyfriend and i had sex 14 days ago,
my stomach has been cramping and tonight when i went
to use the bathroom there was a little blood as i whipped.
But it was only that time and when i went to use the bathroom
thirty minutes later there was only a spot of blood.

I'm not on my period, I had it the end of last month.

I dont know whats going on with my body.

I have all the symptons of being pregnant,
An now the blood, What could that mean?

Was i ever carrying a baby?
Did i just lose it?
if it was 2 weeks since you had sex its too early to loose it and too early to have symptoms (even tho some people do its very uncommon)
it could be a number of things not just pregnancy
i have spotted 2 weeks after my period started for two months and im not pregnant, i have PCOS tho (polycystic ovaries)
wait till your period is due and take a test
if its negative and your period doesnt come go to the doctors
you posted before about this. yes you could be pregnant however if you had your period at the end of last month...and its only the 11 and you had sex 2 weeks ago...its not likely you would be ovulating

your post before said you were a virgin and you only had him stick it in for a few seconds but it couldnt go in because it hurt so bad. its not likely your pregnant but you should take a test if you miss your period and you should get on birth control and use condoms because your starting to have sex