Can not wearing panties cause yeast infection?

I'm not having sex and I don't wear panties but I have a yeast infection. Some of my pants are red and I noticed the color bleeds because when I use the bathroom, it looks like I'm on my period when I'm not. Is my pants and not wearing panties the cause of my yeast infection?
Keeping your private part is the only way out! Please drink atleast 3 litres of water a day. This two thongs can keep all your problems away and the last advice wear clean pants everyday!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community