Can semen go through cotton underwear? Can I get pregnant?

Saturday night I was fooling around with my boyfriend, and we were dry humping, he had nothing on, but I had my cotton underwear on. He ejaculated on my underwear mostly where my clitoris is. Is there any chance I can get pregnant? I was on my non fertil days. But I'm sacared because my underwhere was soaked, I don´t know if the sperm reached the entrance of my vagina. I cleaned my self with toilet paper and the underwear to get rid of the moisture, and after one hour and a half or so I took them off. My period is supposed to come in this days, my last period started at sep 14th, but I'm scared. Is there any risk I could get pregnant from this encounter?
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, you can't get pregnant from humping with underwear on.  Do buy some condoms though in case it goes further.  And lots of things make periods late from stress, worry, illness, changes in routine, weight gain or loss, etc.  So, pregnancy is not a concern here, penis has to enter the vagina for that.  good luck