Avatar universal

Can someone tell me what are those growths looking at the picture?

I suddenly felt the skin under my vaginal opening as hard one morning and I could see there is growth there. https://ibb.co/xgNL7vK Could anyone help me with it? I am feeling worried, there is no itching or pain, its just feels rough.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
973741 tn?1342342773
Hello.  I agree you should get checked out and if you have had sexual activity, look into hpv.  There are other lumps and bumps we ladies get too.  Here's an article to look at which talks about that.  https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/vaginal-lumps-bumps  We have a bunch of glands in that area and if one gets clogged, a cyst can form.  We can also get fordyce spots which are a build up in that area too.  These both are normally harmless.  I'd get them checked out.  
Helpful - 0
134578 tn?1693250592
If you have had sexual activity, it could be genital warts.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.