Can you get pregnant while on your period

my boyfriend and i are sexualy active, and have been for a long time. we have sex while im on my period if the flow isnt heavy. im on birth controll but stopped taking it saturday night so i could get my period this week. it came monday night, tueday night my boyfriend came over, and we ended up having sex because my flow wasnt heavy at all. once everything was done, he pulled out and we both reliezed that the condom had broke. i was really worried so i ran upstairs and took an extra pill that i found from a package of pills from a long time ago. i put in a tampon to see if i could get anything else and cleaned up the best i could. but im worried.. could i be pregnant? im not worried about my boyfriend leaving me, we've been though this scare before.. and he stuck by me and supported me, but we're both to young to have a baby.
Probably not.  Unless you have a relatively short cycle and actually ovulate before AF is over or shortly thereafter, you can't get pregnant on your period.  I wouldn't worry about it,  If you've been on pill then your cycle is probably normal and you won't ovulate until about 14 days after your last period started.
Phew.. thats a relief.. thanks
yeah  you should be cool.  Make sure those condoms are on right :)
i know you are only in 10th grade cuz you mentioned it in another post. you also said you've been through this scare before. why worry about all this now? dont you have school to worry about? cleaning your room? girl friend pals? sports? music? dance?  if you are going to be sexually active at such a young age you NEED to be more careful and be sure you see a dr. way too many diseases and babies having babies out there. you said a smart thing in your post..you are both too young to have one. however, if it did happen, ya never really know if yer guy will stick by you. unfortunatly, most do not.(even adult men get scared and run off). big problem in our country. bottom line, just be careful and know what you are doing. i just feel VERY strongly about teen sex. enough preaching.
You said you are on the pill, but stopped so you would get your period, right?  But, are you still taking the regimin of pills?  In other words, are you skipping taking the inactive pills from your RX or did you stop taking your pills altogether?  As far as I know, if you take your pills month to month, even skipping taking the inactive ones, you should not get pregnant, whatever time you have sex during your cycle. If you are taking the type of BC pills that have 21 active pills and 7 inactive.  Just make sure you start the hormonally active pills when you are supposed to.  And this is just my two cents...if you are truly in the 10th grade, watch yourself.  Be careful.  There are a lot of other scary things out there you can catch besides getting prego.  Good luck and be careful. Oh, and to answer what I think was your question, yes, some people do get pregnant during the end of their period, if they happen to ovulate irregularly, or for some freak of a reason they ovulate prematurely for that particular cycle.
I have told my teenaged daughter (16) that she should never lay down with a man she is not willing to have a child with because ANYTHING is possible. We talk about sex openly and I know that can be hard for a lot of girls, but maybe you could try talking to your mom? We can be a lot more understanding than you may think. Just a suggestion..