Canker Sores on Lips / Mouth AND Vagina?!

I've never experienced ANYTHING like this in my 24 years of age. I had sex last Sunday & noticed some slight itching after I had shaved the next day. I chalked to up to shaving irritation / an ingrown hair but then the right side of my vulva started itching too. Fast forward a few days & now there's painful lesions down there... at least 8. I've been reading through numerous threads concerning vaginal lesions. I've found many people who are experiencing the same symptoms: itchiness, swelling, irritation than then turns into canker sore like lesions. I have two canker sores on the corners of each lip and my mouth is FULL of canker sores (sides of cheeks, gums & roof of mouth). I haven't come across anyone experiencing it in both places. A week prior I also broke out in an ezcema-like rash that I went to the derma for & got a cream. Waiting to call them to get back in Monday morning but I'm in EXTREME pain as all the rememdies I've been trying haven't worked & I'm soooo scared this is going to be a lifelong problem.
COMMUNITY LEADER
How did your doctor's visit go?  Have you had any recent new sexual partners?