Cervix damaged, please help.

Me and my boyfriend have been having sex for about 7 months, but a few weeks ago he went too hard and I think he may have damaged my cervix. Instead if being a barrier, there's a hole large enough to go through where my cervix is. It now often bleeds during sex, and is slightly painful afterwards. It never used to bleed during sex before this happened, and it was always a normal cervix. Any thoughts as so what this could be?
Your best bet is to go to the gynecologist for a physical examination.  If something was damaged, it will need medical care the internet cannot suggest.