Chronic Foul Vaginal Odor

Chronic Foul Vaginal Odor for 13 yrs. Seen MANY doctors. No infections or diseases. Tried BV and yeast treatments. Tried all OTC deodorants/powders. Tried drinking much water, changing diet. Washing with water, with soap. Used natural cotton panties. Smell is equal to "days of unwashed butt". Friends, family, strangers have commented on my vaginal odor. I have smelled myself too. I am very clean person who showers daily. I can clear a room with this odor. I have to work jobs where I'm not exposing other people to my odor. I had to give up my social life completely. Last time I seen a DR for this..TODAY. No infections. No diseases. No constipation.I don't have sex. Its been 13 years since I've had sex. I have regular monthly periods. Light to medium flows. Approx 25 out of 30 days I have the foul vaginal odor Vaginal odor develops within 10 minutes after cleaning. 20 minutes and people around me can smell it and some don't mind telling me about it. I'm sick of this. I want my life back. Someone please tell me of any medications, remedies I could use. I've heard of one I can get thru internet order but forgot name of it. Someone please help me. I have gotten nowhere with doctors.
Business woman2
External User
Try Tea Tree Oil suppositories, they can be purchased in some health food stores or online. Use them at night as they will melt and come out if you are standing up.
Thank you. I will try that. And everyone else who looks at this question of mine PLEASE add your thoughts, suggestions, referrals. I'm trying to get as much information and options to treat myself as I can.
Business woman2
External User
Also have you tried drinking apple cider vinegar?
I have tried just about everything. Yes, did that vinegar thing too. I'm looking up
Rephresh Rephresh Vaginal Gel Personal Lubricant Pre-Filled Applicators right now. Its for BV and yeast problems but I'm going to try it anyways. I dont have infections or diseases, I'm just that desparate to find a cure somewhere.  I need some kind of vaginal treatment. Drinking or eating certain things are not a remedy for my problem. My problem is severe.