Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members

Chronic bv infections with pain in kidney area

I am 35 yrs of age post hystorectomy.  I have battled chronic bv and have had kidney stones.  Now when onset of bv I experience pain in area onmy left back side near the same location as pain from the stones.  I have never had success of clearing the bv with any prescription or attempt of using live acodiphillus or yogurt, baking soda douches and etc.  Please help! I will soon start another presc. of Diflucan.
11 Responses
One more note on this ongoing agony.I have battled this for approx. 15 yrs. Been thru several gynecologists and med doctors.  I am losing hope and need to put and end to this embaressing plaque. Can anyone in the medical profession help me?
Oh and yes both partners have been treated at different occasions and the bv still returns.
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Oh- and one other thing that seemed to work- I took a bath with cider vinegar (about a cup in the whole bath) and all of these things seemed to help tremendously.  Hope I helped at least a little bit.
Please or to view.
How long have you been Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia??
appoximately 6yrs.
i have finished the 2 doses of diflucan and almost complete with the CIPRO.  The discharge has increased and starting to feel a return of the itching with this white thin discharge.  I have decided to bath in 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and 3/4 of cup of peroxide.  I hope this helps some.
Please or to view.
I have been told the the top medical professionals that they don't have anything else to treat my chronic Bacterial Vaginous. Do you have any suggestions?  
Hi! Did you ever find out what this was? And how did you cure it? Thanks?
1 Comments
This comment may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.