Chronic thrush, hpv and pap smear

About two years ago I had chronic thrush along with BV and a severe UTI. I had many gyn visits until she finally found out what it was. I was extremely inflamed, had cuts in the vagina, and was very sore. I had all tests for every STI including herpes and everything was negative.

I also had a lump next to my urethra that was white-ish. I then developed another lump on the labia minora. I had a pap smear and it came back LSIL, and they suggested i come back in another year to get another pap. At that point they assumed I had gw HPV, and I got the two warts taken off with acid.

After another year I went back and had the pap smear, it came back clear. The warts never came back after the first application. I was never tested for HPV and i'm just wondering if that was a mistake? I've read that warts are very contagious and likely to spread and have repeat outbreaks but thats never happened. Could it really have been HPV?  
Yes, a small number of low risk HPV strains cause genital warts. HPV is a very infectious STD with over 100 strains, some are low risk (wart causing) and some are high risk (cancer causing). My suggestion would be speak to your gynecologist about more facts on HPV; also keep on track with all of your pap tests and pelvic exam appointments from now on. Being proactive about your health is the best way to deal with HPV. Take Care