Clomid question..any advice taken please

Okay, I have went through 2 months on clomid and we had sex every other day between days 11 and 21. The test contiunes to show that I ovulated, but I'm still not pregnant. I guess this month we will try it everyday. What are the next steps if it doesn't happen this month? How does the 100mg of clomid work differently than the 50mg? Any advice??? Does putting a pillow under you for 20min afterwards really help? I'll do anything!!
Hi, I used to take clomid, but read up on it and found it has very nasty side effects later on in life.  One is cervical cancer.  It got me pregnant once but had a miscarriage.  (I think because of the clomid).  I am now seeing a naturopath, and he has given me many medicines to get me pregnant.  I have only been on them for 2 weeks now, but I feel great.  I know it will work.  If you are going to continue taking clomid, please be aware of the effect it will have on your body.
We have been trying for 21 months now, had m/c 9 months ago.  I try everything from not drinking caffeine, alcohol and not working, so I have no stress.  I hate it when everybody tells you to stop trying and it will happen.  I don't think they realise how hard it is.  By the way how long have you been trying to conceive for.

Hope this reply helps you.
We had a miscarriage  around this time last year so we have been trying ever since. That was before I was taking clomid. I have read several things about the drug, but everyone's opinion on it differs. I guess I trust my doctor. Why do you think clomid caused the MC? I agree on the less you think about it, the higher you chances become, but how in the world do you not think about it??? It is impossible.
I never knew clomid had those side effects, i just had a hyster 6 wks ago tomorrow, and wonder now if that could have been where the stage 1 cancer cells came from. Just wanted to say thanks for the new info.
Hi, I don't know if you guys are from America, but I'm in Australia, and my clomid instruction leaflet says, and I quote:
"The chances of ectopic pregnancies are higher if you conceive on Clomid."
and "Prolonged Clomid use may be associated with an increase in the risk of ovarian cancer."

Chances are I did have an ectopic pregnancy, and I naturally miscarried.

I want a child so bad, but I don't think I'd put my health on the line.

This is only my suggestion, it is your body, you do what you want to do.
Hi i took clomid for 8 months and nothing cam of it! My obs/gyn has put me on metformin now, and i have neally missed 2 periodsz so fingers crossed! if it has'nt worked the next step is to have my ovaries drilled, i hope this helps