Concerned and looking for answers on what to do please help!!

So my periods are usually 7 days long. The first time I had sex I started my period right after and it lasted for 13 days. My periods are i irregular and they don't come every month so I started a period in May 25 and I have been on it for 15 days now. Is this something that I should be worried about? Should I go see a doctor about this or what?
Ive had this same problem. Its called an "irregular period" dur to a certain hormone.. i went to my doctor & he percribed me birthcontrol with that specific hormone & everything regulated after a few months .
Okay thank you. I just started my birth control on Sunday so maybe it will help with the problem.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community