Concerned for a friend

I have a friend who is scared that she might be pregnant.?She was fooling around with a guy on aug 3rd. they didn't have sex or anything but she's heard you can get pregnant with precum. She got her period on aug 8th how she normally gets it which is heavy and lasts 3-4 days. This month she is 3 days late and she's worried that he might have rubbed pre *** on her vagina or near her area with his fingers or his p**** without noticing. Help me . help her. Is she pregnant
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Thank you she will be relieved when i tell her that her period is just late and that shes not pregnant.
Please or to view.
She started her period today with a lot of cramps. She is very relieved