Concerned scared and lost... Please help

Had tubal ligation in 2003. Experiencing black vaginal bleeding, lightheaded,  and heart racing. Also was tested less then a week ago for pregnancy due to fatigue, breast tenderness with small amounts of lactation , and nausea..all tests were negative. What could be causing my symptoms and should I be concerned?
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you are having light headedness, heart racing, etc. then I do think you need to see a health care professional as soon as possible.  That would be my recommendation.  I wish you the best and let us know what the doctor says, okay?

If you are asking if you are pregnant--  it is very rare as tubal ligation is considered permanent sterilization.  However, sometimes scar tissue can form and sort of rebuild the tube.  Important to get that checked as most times if that is the case, it is an ectopic pregnancy.  So, please see your doctor.  
good luck