Confusing Amenorrhea

Hi, I'm 19. I have been having some form of irregular periods in the past. But i missed my period for about 3 months recently. I got worried and consulted a doctor who prescribed a contraceptive drug for me (COMBINATION 3). After taking it, i saw my period for that month which was more brief than normal. I stopped taking the drug. However, after that, i haven't seen my period again. I'm worried. I don't know if it's normal at my age since I've been seeing it since i was 14. Please Help. Thanks a million.
Taking the pill & then quitting will deregulate your period.
  At your age it's time to start seeing the Gyn for regular Pap smear exams.