Constant bladder pressure and need to urinate
Over the last five days, I have suddenly had an onset of extreme bladder pressure and a frequent need to urinate.  I am a 20 yr old female who is in otherwise great health, other than I have vasovagal syncope (but very rarely).  

I feel no burning or pain when urinating, but I have a constant feeling that my bladder is full and that I am unable to empty it all the way.  I am pretty sure this is not a UTI, because antibiotics have no effect.  I have also taken ditropan, which not only does not help but seems to exacerbate the problem.

Several days before this occurred, I had a bout of something completely different, which has happened before:  I was getting up every hour to use the bathroom urgently, but I would urinate a great deal, and my bladder would feel fully empty when I was done.  Now, it's like the exact opposite.  

I am very miserable.  I always have to be near a bathroom, and I constantly feel pressure and a desperate need to urinate even though I cannot.  I can urinate, although I do not seem to be fully emptying my bladder.  I desperately need some suggestions.  Thank you  very much.