Contraction pain an my tubes are tied.after sex i have contractions for a while why

I am 40 year's old.and have my tubes tied.I have had 6 natural births.after my 6 th child I decided to get my tubes tied.my youngest is 9 years old now.my oldest is 23 years old.just in the last 3year's I have been getting cramping so bad that it feels like contractions  really bad pain.but it has only happened a few times and each time it was right after sex anyone have this happen? My god it hurt it's contractions like every 2 to 3 minute's and last for 2 minutes.can anyone help..
The uterus will contract with orgasm, maybe you have a something in the uterus like a fibroid that otherwise doesn't cause you any problems but is bothered by the uterus contracting. Or even some scar tissue from childbirth. Try taking Advil before sex, but also see your doc and ask for an ultrasound or an MRI of the uterus to make sure about whether there is a fibroid or scar tissue.
Did they tie your tubes or did they insert coils / Essure? There have been a lot of problems reported from Essure including migration and nickel allergies / sensitivities.