Copper iud causing missed period?

Can any one help I had my copper iud multiload removed on monday 23/07/2018 it was the day befor my period was due and now I still have not got my period. It is now 5 days late.my periods never run this late. I have been reading similar post with the same issues but cannot seem to find any answers
COMMUNITY LEADER
Removal, getting, changes like this with an IUD are well known for wreaking havoc on our periods and cycle.  I would assume it is that.  You can check in with your doctor to be sure.  good luck

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community